FIFA World Cup 2018 Opening Ceremony Live Streaming IST in India: FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia is the biggest tournament in football since the last 4 years. The excitement that every world cup brings with itself is something unmatched. Not only the matches but the buzz that the FIFA World Cup 2018 theme song created, proves that without a doubt, FIFA World Cup is the biggest tournament in the history of sports entertainment. The 21st FIFA World Cup is going to be played by 32 teams in 12 different venues. Also, this is the first time the world cup is being held in Europe since the 2006 tournament in Germany. 32 national teams will give their all, across the venues in Russia trying to win the ultimate prize, which is definitely worth fighting. As grand as the tournament will be, so will be the opening ceremony.
FIFA World Cup 2018 Opening Ceremony Details
Venue: Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow, Russia
Date: Thursday, June 14
Time: 5:30 p.m. local, 3:30 p.m. BST, 10:30 a.m. ET
TV Info: ITV (UK), Fox (U.S.)
Live Stream: Fox Soccer Match Pass, ITV Hub
Check Here: FIFA Wolrd Cup 2018 Live Streaming
The Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow will host the opening ceremony of FIFA World Cup 2018. Just 30 minutes before the first match of the FIFA World Cup 2018 between Russia and Saudi Arabia, the curtains will be raised. According to the BST, 3:30 p.m. of 14th June is the time when the opening ceremony will kick off and you would be able to watch the FIFA World Cup 2018 opening ceremony live streaming from many corners of the world.
Date and Time of the Opening Ceremony (IST):
The opening ceremony will begin at 6:30 PM IST on June 14, Thursday.
The grand opening ceremony will involve a series of musical acts which will be headlined by none other than Robbie Williams. Approximately 500 dancers, gymnasts, and trampolinists will also be performing to pay a tribute to the Russians. Robbie Williams is sure to entertain you ahead of the first match of the biggest event in football. The official theme song of FIFA World Cup 2018 will also be performed by Will Smith, which is going to be an amazing act. Overall, it is going to be a celebration that nobody would ever like to forget.
FIFA World Cup 2018 Opening Ceremony Live Streaming
According to the Indian Standard Time (IST), FIFA World Cup 2018 opening ceremony live streaming will start off at 6:30 p.m. on 14th June. The coverage will be available directly from the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow which is the National Stadium with the capacity of 81,000. It is highly predicted that the crowd will be the full house for the first match between their home team Russia and Saudi Arabia.
The event will telecast on Sony network.
The event will live stream on Sony LIV app.
After the coverage of the FIFA World Cup 2018 opening ceremony live streaming starts, you can catch it up on Sony Liv. It is the application that is going to broadcast all the matches of FIFA World Cup from the first match to the final match. FIFA World Cup 2018 opening ceremony live streaming includes in the package.
Every time, the opening ceremony of the FIFA World Cup happens to be so grand that the craze for the tournament doubles up. The reputation of the opening ceremony of FIFA World Cup tournament has increased so much over the years, that people all across the world are actually interested in FIFA World Cup 2018 opening ceremony to live streaming. All details about it are given in the article below
Fifa world Cup 2018 opening ceremony tv Channel
- The FIFA/Fox Networks Group deal covers the rights for 20 countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China (CCTV), East Timor, Guam, Hong Kong (TVB), Indonesia, Korea DPR, Korea Republic (SBS), Laos, Macau (TDM), Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea (SBS), Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand (BBTV) and Vietnam (VTV)
- The FIFA/DIRECTV deal covers the rights of 21 countries: Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago and the Turks and Caicos.
- The FIFA/SKY deal for the 2016 FIFA Futsal World Cup covers the rights for 7 countries: Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala (RTVG), Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama.
- The FIFA/Euro sport deal covers the rights for 43 countries: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan (İTV), Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy (RAI), Kazakhstan (KAZsport), Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal (RTP), Romania, Russia (Match TV), San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (Mega), Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine (Ukraine), the United Kingdom and the Vatican City
- The FIFA/Sony deal for the 2016 FIFA Futsal World Cup covers the rights for 8 countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
- The FIFA/beIN Sports Arabia deal covers the rights for 23 countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran (IRIB), Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen
- The FIFA/SBS deal covers the rights of 16 countries: American Samoa (Fox), Australia (Fox Sports), Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands (Fox), Palau, Papua New Guinea (Fox Sports), Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu
- The FIFA/DIRECTV deal for the 2016 FIFA Futsal World Cup covers the rights for 9 countries: Argentina (TVPA and Tyco), Bolivia (Tigo), Chile, Colombia (Caracol and RCN), Ecuador, Paraguay (Paraguay TV and Tigo), Peru, Uruguay (VTV) and Venezuela