Highlight Uncategorized

Zorya Lugansk Vs Fenerbahce live streaming

Watch Zorya Lugansk Vs Fenerbahce Live Stream 2016. Zorya Luhansk live stream 2016 is live now on 15 september 2016 15.9.2016 at 17:00 UTC. The venue is Avanhard Stadium and is live on 17:00 UTC today 15 september 2016. Zorya Luhansk is a Ukrainian football team. These two teams no doubt will do their best to win to challenge each other as it seems to be a good match. This match is going to a thriller match as it seems both the teams are highly motivated and are ready for a big fight. Before UEFA Europe Leage match their past clashes was very evnentful.

Zorya Luhansk vs. Fenerbahce Match Preview

Probably a big clash is just going to start, on your TV, will it be a thriller game of UEFA? Let see which team have a better kick for win this match. One of the exciting game of Europe League. Fans and critics are paying full attention to this game. Both managers Yuriy Vernydub and Dick Advocaat is busy now to motivate their boys and probably telling what to do or what not to do in their dressing rooms. Keep touch with us for live updates and watch live streaming on this page.

Zorya Luhansk Vs Fenerbahce Match Prediction

According to expert analysis the chance of Zorya Luhansk win is 18.9% looking very weak team as compared to Fenerbahce. On the other hand Fenerbahce is looking very strong team and wining chance is 55% more experienced team. Draw also knocking 26.1 % .

Zorya Luhansk Vs Fenerbahce Head to Head statistics

Till today, no match is played between Zorya Lunhansk and Fenerbahce

Zorya Luhansk     Fenerbahçe
Loss 0 0
Win 0 0
Draw 0 0
League Table 3. 16.
By comparative study, as of know Zorya Luhansk   has made no any home goals.

Zorya Luhansk Vs Fenerbahce Kick off

At 17:00 UTC, 15 september 2016.

Zorya Luhansk Vs Fenerbahce Venue

Avanhard Stadium, Luhansk, Ukraine

Zorya Lugansk Vs Fenerbahce live stream

Zorya Lugansk Vs Fenerbahce live streaming

Watch UEFA Europa League Football live in HD.
Classic ESPN
Fox College Sports
Sky Sports 1
Sky Sports 2
Sky Sports 3
Sky Sports 4
Sky Sports 5
Sky Sports F
Zorya Luhansk lineups
Manager: Yuriy Vernydub.
Captain: Mykyta Kamenyuka.

No Position Player Name

1 GK Oleksiy Shevchenko 20 MF Oleksandr Karavayev
2 DF Artem Sukotskyi 21 FW Denys Bezborodko
3 DF Mikhail Sivakov 22 MF Željko Ljubenović
4 MF Ihor Chaykovskyi 24 MF Dmytro Hrechyshkin
5 DF Artem Hordiyenko 27 DF Yevhen Tkachuk
6 MF Mykyta Kamenyuka 39 DF Yevhen Opanasenko
7 MF Ivan Petryak 42 FW Emmanuel B. Dennis
9 FW Vladyslav Kulach 44 DF Vyacheslav Checher
10 FW Jaba Lipartia 49 FW Dmytro Lukanov
11 FW Paulinho 77 GK Oleh Chuvayev
12 DF Rafael Forster 91 GK Ihor Levchenko
16 DF Hryhoriy Yarmash 95 DF Eduard Sobol
17 FW Yaroslav Kvasov
Fenerbahce Lineups
Manager: Vitor Pereira

No Position Player Name No Position Player Name
1 GK Volkan Demirel 20 MF Caner Koca
2 DF Mehdi Akgül 21 FW Denys Bezborodko
3 DF Abdoulaye Ba 22 MF Lazar Marković
4 MF Ramazan Civelek 24 MF Melih Okutan
5 DF Caner Erkin 27 DF Hasan-Ali Kaldırım
6 MF Diego 39 DF Serdar Kesimal
7 MF I Muhammed Karakoç 42 FW Emmanuel B. Dennis
9 FW Semih Ergül 44 DF Simon Kjaer
10 FW Fernandão 49 FW Dmytro Lukanov
11 FW Nani 77 GK Erten Ersu
12 DF Gökhan Gönül 91 GK Fabiano
16 DF Michal Kadlec 95 DF Savaş Polat
17 FW Volkan Sen

About the author


Today Sportek Latest Sports News Live Updates Schedules PDF Points Table, Analysis of all major sports Like Cricket, Football, Rugby, Tennis, Formula 1, hockey, and WWE wrestling

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment